1. How do I know that this a legitimate opportunity?
Unfortunately, there are many scams that exist in the virtual work-from-home space. JPS has partnered with Arise to make your work-from-home opportunity possible. Our Partner is recognized as one of the industry leaders recognized by the White House and Better Business Bureau (BBB) as one of the leading virtual job creations in the U.S and have won many awards for outstanding customer service.
2. Do I have to be a legal resident of the United States and age 18 or older?
JPS Virtual Solution and Arise Virtual Solutions requires that all individuals seeking to become Arise Certified Professionals legally reside in the United States and are 18 years or older if they are servicing customers based in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. (Currently, Arise is not accepting new applicants from the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon & Wisconsin). However, we have partnered with a second company outside of ARISE that does not have as many state restrictions. Make sure to contact us via email email@example.com for more information about our second job opportunity.
3. What experience do I need?
Successful agents must have a combination of a clear speaking with a self-motivated desire for good customer service. Candidates need to be computer literate. The Admissions process includes online assessments as well as live telephone assessments to establish a candidate’s suitability.
4. Why is a background check required?
The background check is mandatory as JPS Virtual Solution and its clients have high integrity standards. Please Note: Most traffic violations do not constitute a disqualifying event. Some clients have more stringent standards for people servicing their particular account.
5. What are the costs of getting started?
All fees are paid directly to Arise Virtual Solutions and consist of the following:
- National Background Check is free and takes 2-48 hrs.
- Each company requires that all agents are trained and certified. The cost of training and certifications ranges from $19 & up.
6. How many hours do I have to work?
You can work as many hours as you’d like. There is a minimum of 15 hours per week required under the terms of the Statement of Work (‘SOW”) on most client applications. We have hours for CSPs to service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hours available for a specific client will be outlined in the Opportunity Announcements you receive once you complete the Admissions Process.
7. Can I use my laptop to services JPS Virtual Solution clients?
Yes. You can use your laptop to service JPS Virtual Solution clients as long as your laptop meets the minimum computer requirements. Remember you may not use any wireless connections at any time to provide service with Arise and its clients. Your laptop must be hard-wired to a supported Internet connection. Wireless keyboards and a wireless mouse are not supported. For equipment needs check out the following online stores; www.wahep.com, eBay or Amazon. Make sure to read the equipment specifications list before purchasing.
8. What type of telephone system do I need to work with JPS Virtual Solution?
When working with JPS Virtual Solution you will need a separate landline telephone dedicated for receiving our incoming calls with no add-on features (no call waiting, no call forwarding, no voicemail//answering services, no fax services). This telephone line may not be used for any other incoming or outgoing personal calls. JPS Virtual Solution does require you to provide us a separate service phone number. Do you need ARISE compatible headset equipment? Visit www.homeagentsheadsets.com or eBay or Amazon. Make sure to read the equipment specifications list before purchasing.
9. Are we responsible for our own taxes, or is this handled automatically?
Yes, as an Independent Contractor you are responsible for your own taxes as well as any employment taxes.
10. How long before I can start servicing JPS Virtual Solution clients?
Once you have completed all the admissions steps, your next step will be to enroll in a client certification course of your choice. Courses may take between two to six weeks depending on the client selected.
11. Will I receive payment for the time I spend in the client certification courses?
Arise Virtual Solutions and JPS Virtual Solution does not compensate for the time spent in client certification course as it considers that the knowledge obtained while attending the certification course will contribute to making your business successful. In some cases, certification bonuses are offered to Client Service Professionals that complete the certification course and service their selected client.
12. How do I switch to JPS Virtual Solution from another IBO?
If you want to change your IBO, you will need to contact your current IBO and ask to be dropped.
Once you are dropped you can join JPS VIrtual Solution. Login to your portal and simply click on the link that says Join an Arise-affiliated corporation. Now enter the JPS Virtual Solution and IBO # 85737
13. What do I need to get started?
You will need to do the following:
- Complete the Arise Admissions process
- Ensure that you have a working computer that will meet Arise’s guidelines
- This is a headset that plugs into your computer
- Purchase a headset that can plug into your landline telephone. (Cordless phones are not accepted). Headsets can be purchased on sites such as amazon.com, ebay, or visit www.wahep.com etc. Make sure that they are Call Center ready.
- Have or prepare to have a landline telephone with no features by 2nd week of client certification.
14. I am ready to get started. What is the next step?
Complete the Arise Virtual Solutions application under the Join Now menu. Once you have created your profile, email JPS Virtual Solution for further instructions. You MUST be ready to express interest and begin a certification course with a client within 30 days after you have completed the enrollment process with Arise. JPS Virtual Solution cannot keep inactive Independent Contractors on hand.
15. What other fees should I know about?
We realize that you work hard for your money, and JPS Virtual Solution does not have any hidden cost or outrageous fees. We have a low flat service fee is $44.75 per invoice to include the Arise service fees. This fee cover business costs including Partner fee’s, bank fees, software costs, direct deposit fees and more. Contractors pay is directly deposited on the 1st & 15th of each calendar month* Depending on holidays and weekends, dates may change.